Hey avid readers!
Just moved in my big awesome flat and now trying to decorate it/find some really cool furniture. I think it’s going to take several weeks, but I’m pretty excited!
a sneak peek now :
This is the lounge, taken with my crappy webcam thingy.
Anyway, excitement all over the place, let’s bulletpoint it!
- It’s hard to find matches and blankets here.
- Not used to colleagues and bosses buying me drinks. I was a bit tipsy on Friday night.
- I love British supermarkets
- Spent 10mn today talking to one of the Lush guys. I love Lush.
- I spend my free time on Pinterest and A Beautiful Mess. Home Decor Passion, yes
- Seeing my friends in two weeks!!! :D
- Jonah Matranga gig tomorrow! Hello London trip after work!
- North Laine shops won my heart
- Thinking about getting another tattoo, and about dying my hair again. Same story
- Learnt that I can’t really change : Talked too much on Friday night, laughed too much, joked with everyone, geeked over sci-fi and comics with some colleagues, … Guess I just can’t be quiet. Deal with it?
- I really need some chairs and a sofa.
- Folk gig tonight!