Third weekend in London since I moved into my flat, that’s quite sad. But last weekend was pretty special, because JOHNNY FOREIGNER VS LONDON 3 AND AFGHAN WHIGS IN LESS THAN 48H.
Hum, bullet points anyone?
- Summer in London. So hot, nearly melted away
- Johnny Foreigner were amazing as usual, and omg Bipolar Friends live, and Sofacore, and that American Football cover. Ghost cakes. marriage proposal on stage. Beach balls.
- Which leads me to “drunk Veee, never again”. Ok I wasn’t that drunk, just a tad tipsy (because of that evil cider, again), but I’ve been told off because I was too loud, and I nearly killed a guy with aforementioned beach ball. I’m just too French.
- Hi Alice! Hi Sam! Hi Braden! Hi Mark-my-jofo-buddy! Hi Richard! Hi Karlie! Hi Lewes! Hi Patty! Hi Mike! Hi the-Pixies-fan-from-the80s! Veee, making friends since 1986
- Danced and screamed on Beyonce’s Crazy In Love
- Witnessed 3 fights in 2 hours. Karma.
- Catching up with old friends.
- Koko is a beautiful venue
- Greg Dulli. Oh my. This man is so amazing, especially when he covers Radiohead. And Prince. I think I want to marry him.
- Jumping with the crowd feels so good.
- 66 live was amazing to watch.
- I’m turning pro at missing encores due to trains to catch.
Normal service will resume soon.