(Breaking news, I have the wifi in my lounge tonight- yay for being sat in a sofa instead of being in the kitchen. 21st century-style.)
Just caught-up with the Awkward episodes I’ve been missing. Stop messing with my heart Jake Rosatti, you can do better than that. Also, #teamSadie.
Ok,another amazing weekend in Brighton I need to bulletproof for your eyes only.
- #Vortongbash was a massive success.
- Still got some talent for air hockey. But Dana won. YOU GO GIRL.
- Drinking on the beach at night, like the teenagers we once were. For the record, we’re pretty much all married, living with someone or with regular grown-up jobs now, but it’s all about the attitude, man.
- Breakfasts at Kensingtons are the best breakfasts
- I met Roliver.
- I have some awesome friends who let me steal their dvds. Teen-movies marathons for life.
- Speaking of, Whip It is great.
- I have so much comics recos now, thanks to Ryan, and to some supernice guy I met not long ago.
- See how subtle I am about me meeting new people.
- Back to comics, I’m still not happy about the whole Superboy/WonderGirl/Red Robin thing.
- I’ve been to the Marina FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.
- Just realised I didn’t talk about my job. Key words : anxious, self-deprecation, things got better, fun, cakes.
- Watching Bandslam tonight. Forever a 16 year-old.