A quick Tale this week, as I am behind my deadline for that-translation-job-full-of-twisted-stories. OK, it may be because I have the attention span of a squirrel on caffeine rush. Or maybe because of The Evil Internet. Excuses Excuses.
Riiight. Lately, on Veee’s Story :
- I am developing a serious addiction to this song : http://youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64 – This is not healthy, I know. BUT SERIOUSLY, HOW GOOD IS THAT? Standards. My last fm scrolls are infected. Hi Jake G, btw.
- I can’t believe I’m just falling in love with Amanda F*cking Palmer now. It’s like going to school/work and suddenly falling for that guy you used to sit with for the last two years or something, just because you caught him saying something witty/singing a Nick Cave song during lunch. Revelation. Back to Amanda, her Theatre Is Evil is just wow. Quite a departure from her previous solo album, more 80s, maybe that’s why I like it so much. The Killing Type is my new anthem. (Along with the song I mentioned above, that is)
- I’m going to see Cat Power in December! I am so excited. Her new album, Sun, (yes, loads of new releases this week) is really interesting to hear : more electro vibes and great atmosphere…And this voice, this voice…Chan Marshall, you are a Goddess.
- As usual, I love reading stuff from Stoya : http://jezebel.com/5941068/im-a-porn-star-and-if-you-harass-me-i-will-punch-you-in-the-balls
- Writing is going better, and I’m happy about that. I am actually just happy these days.
- I want to hear from you, readers! Go on the Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/GeekPessimism), tell me what you want to read in there, and I’ll do some magic.
- Right, back to my dark translations, have an ace evening, and be excellent to each other