Because it’s funnier to write about your quests than to anxiously wait for a call or two. (Call Me!)
- In July, it took me five days to find a job. Just sayin’.
- Goodbye Ifanboy, A Beautiful Mess and Felicia Day, Hello Monster, Reed and Gumtreee as new daily reads!
- Reading job ads like kids reading the Disneyland map.
- Reading job ads pt2 : 9am : excitement over that “probably-my-future-adored-job”. 5pm : Yeah, whatever, you were too far anyway.
- Recruitment Agencies are like that teacher who always told you you were brilliant, but never actually gave you extra points.
- Job Centre appointments that last five minutes.
- Temp agencies not taking hard copies of your CV.
- Automatically generated reply emails that keep your heart warm.
- Considering a new career in catering/French cuisine
- Creating silly hashtags on Twitter (#ajobforveeee, let’s be digital!)
- Smart or casual smart?
- I don’t own a car. Bad move.
- Cover Letter
Master MistressGenius. GENIUS.
- “Thank you for your application”