It’s been forever.
But I have news.
- The First Novel is DONE. Finished, edited, all clean, DONE. I am proud of myself for having finished it (you know, me and the closure thing, we’re not really friends)…Proud I didn’t give up. Proud to give my characters a space to live. And now the “sending to publishers” part begins. Another challenge, but I am ready, as always. Wish me things!
- I have some new and not so new writing plans to keep me busy until at least 2015. No kidding.
- I case I spared your twitter with my spam fest, here’s what I’m reading at the moment, and if you’re a Buffy & Veronica Mars fan, you should have a look.
- I’m not ID less nymore (long story short, lost my ID, admin nightmare, and now sorted)
- Also, let’s be serious for a moment, please read what John Walker says about sexism in video games. Such a great, deep and true read. A lot of voices have spoken these last few weeks. I consider myself lucky, the community’s always been rather nice with me, but I’m not naive, a lot of things happen when you’re a woman who happens to like “geeky” things. BUT HEY GOOD NEWS : We can change this. Let’s.
- Speaking of games. Bioshock is alive. I can’t play it. Woe is me
- Gig round up! While She Sleeps on Tuesday (23rd) at The Haunt, Jonah Matranga on the 24th at The Windmill, Brixton. Who’s in?
- Last but not the least, there WILL be a new in depth article soon. I promise. I won’t let you down.