2012 was the year of adventures, but 2013 has been the one with the most changes, both in my personal and writer life.
Here are my highlights :
- I published a book. And with that, allowed myself to be called a writer. The best is yet to come!
- I recently left my desk job to pursue writing and journalism.
- Amanda Fucking Palmer in Brighton. Never hugged so many people in my entire life.
- Met David Bazan, Jane Espenson, Kieron Gillen & Jamie McKelvie. Inspiring people.
- Pop-Up Pirate with Brad Bell
- Saw Finch live. My 16 yo self thanked me.
- Eisley have released the album of the year
- New friends, new people who inspire me. It was meant to be.
- Saw Paramore live for the first time in seven years (Thanks James)
- Saw John Mayer live. What a man! (thanks Dana)
- LSCC is the best Con.
- Hallowhedon is always the best October weekend.
- France finally accepts that “love knows no boundaries”
- I really like Ireland.
2014, I ain’t scared.
Be excellent to each other. xx